*** we are moving the newsletter from the News page to the blog, so each newsletter can be linked to independently – on the news page there will be a link to the newsletter ***
Susan Alcorn’s Backpacking & Hiking Tales and Tips, December 2020
1. As Hiking Surges During the Pandemic, So Do Injuries
2. Audio walks—armchair and onsite
3. Camino Masks
4. Treeline Review helps with finding good gear for gifts!
5. Drawing the Colors of Winter
6. Wearing a Mask While Running
7. Past, Present and Future on the Bay Area Ridge Trail.
Walk, Hike, Saunter
is now available
in both print and
Articles:Continue reading “Susan Alcorn’s Backpacking & Hiking Tales and Tips, December 2020”